- “It is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.” -Vincent Van Gogh
- “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” -Lao Tzu
- “Let people march to their own beat of the drum and feel safe to be real around us. That’s what unconditional love is all about–being an encourager of people’s passions, loves, and dreams, even if you may disagree with them.” -Unknown
- “Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.” -Mother Teresa
- “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” –Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods.” -Plato
- “I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are, or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.” -Julia Roberts
- If she’s amazing, she won’t be easy. If she’s easy she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you won’t give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy… Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.” -Bob Marley